Terms and conditions to be followed while doing any function,film shooting etc. in the premisses of State
Permission is allowed subject to the following condition
- There should not be any destruction, falsification or removal of historical evidence.
- The applicant/organisation must respect the aesthetic, historical, and physical integrity of the heritage property.
- All gold, silver, oil and other materials or any antiquities and other similar things found in or upon the site must be handed over to Odisha State Archaeology.
- For any damage to the structure,sculpture and site, penalty is liable to be imposed as per The Orissa Ancient Monuments Presevation Act 1956.
- Any other condition which the Superintendent, Odisha State Archaeology may specify in the permission.